We went to the school yesterday and Aunt Melissa took pictures of the girls and their cousin Lyla. They are all getting so big! Nia started preschool and is writing her name (she is very impressed with herself!), Emilia is causing as much trouble as she can and making us all laugh(most of the time:) in the process, and little Rosie is my angel baby, already sleeping through the night and never crying except to tell me she needs something. Lyla has been a great little addition! Her cousins love playing with her (and bossing her arround occasionally:)
I am a total stranger and don't worry, I don't normally read your blog. I just have my Google Alerts set to show me when "Mitchell Happenings" shows up because that is the name (not url) of my blog too. So this post appeared and I had to double take it because I just had a baby girl and named her Lyla (spelled the same) How crazy is that. (And incidentally she has an aunt Melissa too)
ReplyDelete