
Nick and I went to an antique store in the mountains and found this hutch that we liked, but it was maroon and gold. I really liked the way that it looked, but I didn't like the color. Nick had to do some talking, but finally convinced me to buy it. We brought it to his parents house that night and started sanding. Nick told me to wipe the dust off with a damp rag. I got the rag and started wiping and all of the paint started coming off. We wiped all of the paint off that night and then put a coat of primer on it the next day. We didn't have a truck to bring it home, so we had to leave it there for two weeks. I couldn't hardly stand it. We finally got to go back up a couple of weeks later and started sanding the primer right away. We spent the whole day and 5 cans of spray paint on it. It looked amazing. Nick did a fabulous job!
It looks so great!! I love it! Those picts of the girls are beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete